If we do not have any current vacancies relevant to you, but you would love to work for an organisation with our vision, values and beliefs, please email your CV, with a short covering letter to email@example.com
If our vision captures your passion then please get in touch!
Upper Key Stage 2 - September 2022
Salary: Teacher Pay Scale M2-M6
Start Date: 1st September 2022
Cranham Primary school is a thriving, happy primary school with a strong nurturing ethos where children make strong progress and enjoy a rich curriculum. We are part of the highly successful Rivers Academy Trust which offers continued professional development for the staff team. Cranham is a large two form entry primary school with extensive grounds; we have our own nursery and an onsite speech and language centre. The school also boasts two Learning Support Bases.
We are seeking a highly committed and experienced Upper Key Stage 2 teacher who will be able ‘to hit the ground running’ in September.
We are looking for a teacher who can demonstrate and deliver
- High quality teaching and learning experiences every day
- A clear understanding of the Year 5 & 6 Maths and English curriculum
- A clear understanding of end of Key Stage 2 assessments in English and Maths
- Is enthusiastic and determined to make a difference to ensure that every pupil reaches their potential
- Has incredibly high expectations and will inspire all pupils to do their best
You will have
- Previous experience of teaching in either Year 5 or Year 6 and a proven track record of raising standards
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and be able to make pupils and parents valued
- A very clear understanding of how children learn and develop
- Be incredibly well organised and proactive to children’s needs
- A sense of humour and be able to make each and every pupil feel special
- Be able to step seamlessly into a large and established team
Cranham Primary School can offer:
- A happy, exciting and friendly environment
- An environment where pupils are exceptionally well behaved and supportive parents are proud to send their children to our school.
- A commitment to high quality CPD
- An exciting position in the highly successful Rivers C of E Academy Trust
Cranham Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check
Closing date Friday 20th May
Interview dates- w/c 23rd May
Start Date; 1st September 2022
Please note that if you have not been contacted by Monday 23rd may then you have not been successfully shortlisted.
For more information and an application form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Term time only
Monday to Friday, 1 hour per day
We have an exciting opportunity for a Lunchtime Supervisor at Cranham Primary School, part of The Rivers C of E Academy family of schools.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced and fun individual who is looking for an exciting new opportunity to support children over the lunchtime period.
We are looking for enthusiastic individual who are looking for an exciting new opportunity to support children over the lunchtime period.
You will have:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Positive and hard working
- Have a bank of games that you can play with children at lunchtimes
- Have high standards of cleanliness and a willingness to assist keeping our dining hall clean and tidy
- Be punctual, reliable and have a flexible working approach
- Be able to work as part of a team
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising children at lunchtimes
- Helping set up and clear away during lunchtimes
- Supervising children on the playground area.
Start Date- ASAP
All applications to be emailed to email@example.com
Application forms are available on the school website.