Quotes from our latest report (June 2019-full report below)
- Cranham Primary school is a very positive and inclusive school community.
- Leaders at all levels display an energy and passion for the transformation they make to pupils lives.
- Leaders determination to support pupils’ physical, mental, social and emotional well-being as well as their academic achievements shines through.
- The Family Liaison leads are pivotal in developing and maintaining positive partnerships with families.
- Pupils thrive in school and make strong progress.
- ‘Cranham’s Cracking Curriculum’ ….raises aspirations.
- Teaching engages and excites the children.
- Staff Morale is high
- Cranham escalates matters when they feel that external agencies are not taking concerns seriously enough’
- All parents who responded to the questionnaire say their child is safe and well looked after.
- Adult’s knowledge of individual children is a strength of the school and, consequently pupils feel valued and are making strong progress in all subjects.
- Writing in books exemplifies the success of the approach taken to writing.
- All year groups of pupils make strong progress in mathematics.
- By the time they leave the Reception Year, all children have made strong progress in all areas of learning.
Please find below our most recent Ofsted report.