On Friday 22nd October we had a curriculum day and all activities were based on a range of the Sustainable Development Goals.
The children were able to participate in a range of activities across the morning. We shared a range of stories with a sustainability theme at the start of each session and these promoted thoughtful discussions.
- A poster competition in which the children were asked to design a poster to be put up around school.
- What hurts and helps our planet? This was a sorting activity.
- How can we make our planet a better place? The children thought about what they could do to make a difference.
- A range of PE activities including yoga and boxing.
- Sustainability board game.
- Music - the children learnt a song about recycling.